Hallo

Hi friends! Thanks for visiting my blog; I'm sorry I am not very good about updating it, but I'm trying to fix that ASAP.

I'm uploading pictures to Facebook, so be sure to check there.

I miss you all, and you should come visit me. Thanks and gig 'em.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Easter Break 2010- The end- Bern

Chloe left us in Paris, and went back to Wales. Charlotte and I made a one day/night stop in Bern on our way home, because we had two days left on our EuroRail, and couldn’t go through Germany to get home because it wasn’t on our pass… sorry long story, anyway, we spent the night in Bern.

I think by the time we were in Bern we were both just ready to get back to Vienna, ready to sleep in our own bed, ready to sleep for a week straight. We did see the Einstien house in Bern. Did you know he divorced his wife/mother of three children (one of which was given up for adoption) to marry his first cousin? His house was really cool, we even saw one of his report cards from high-school.

Before we left Switzerland we loaded up on chocolate, and then got on the longest train ride of my life. I was so excited to see Vienna and my little room when we finally made it back. The trip was a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I am so thankful that I got to do it. I made memories and friends that I will always cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment